A downloadable game
A scenarized exploration game for the 2020 Scientific Game Jam!
=== Controls ===
Walk around using [ZQSD].
Examine your environment with [SPACE BAR].
To unlock doors, you have to guess the one (1) word password, and type it using [ENTER], type your answer, [ENTER] to confirm.
=== Story ===
Hello here, I am LAH, your personal AI assistant.
You have been sleeping for a while now.
The ship has sustained heavy damage
It appears that every crew member lost their memories in the process.
I’ll do my best to help you get them back.
=== Scientific resources ===
Fun things to try out:
- Generate faces with https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/
- Generate text with https://transformer.huggingface.co/doc/distil-gpt2
- Play a text aventure thing where you can type anything with https://play.aidungeon.io/
- Toonify your face with https://toonify.justinpinkney.com/
- Generate music with https://openai.com/blog/musenet/
- Viazualize a neaural network that recognize your handwriting with
- Know what you can do with it (Two Minutes Papers) https://www.youtube.com/c/KárolyZsolnai
- Know what it is and how it was invented (ColdFusion) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0iVR8sl9TiXmZUgZSZOpGFouuFNieqgP
- Hear people talk about it (LexFriedman) https://www.youtube.com/user/lexfridman
Learn how to program them:
- FastAI course https://www.fast.ai/
- Coursera course https://www.coursera.org/learn/machine-learning
- Code for text generation and understanding https://colab.research.google.com/github/huggingface/transformers/blob/master/notebooks/03-pipelines.ipynb -> Test the results here! https://demo.allennlp.org/
=== Supplementary 0009LAH dialog that got cut ===
Yeah, I know you thought a neural network was an artificial brain, but it is more like a mille-feuille of layered additions and multiplications between tables of numbers, called “matrices”, that give you a final result.
It’s pretty hard to describe with words, but I got a super-duper-secret amazing visualization just for you. Just let me hack you and open a little window...
... So, the cubes were addition, the lines were multiplications with a learned strength, and when you drew a digit, you saw the detected digit light up at the top, didn’t you?
Hehe, that’s just how a neural network works. How it learns is a story for another time, but I have consigned some resources on the board in the next room for you, if you are interested (actually they are just above in itch.io)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.